Hand made rugs, such as Indian area rugs, require special care and maintenance to keep them looking their best. While regular vacuuming is a great way to maintain your Indian area rug, over time rugs collect dust and soil below the surface where regular vacuuming cleaning may not reach. This is why it is recommended to have your Indian area rugs cleaned professionally every 12 – 24 months, to preserve the appearance of your beautiful oriental rug.
When you choose Alberta Carpet Cleaning to clean your Indian area rugs you can expect:
- FREE Pickup & Delivery Available – Our HomeServe™ service will pickup and deliver your fine area rug at no extra charge to you. You may also drop off/pick up from our office if that is more convenient for you.
- Full Spectrum Lighting – Your Indian area rug will be brought to our special area rug cleaning facility which is equipped with full spectrum lighting so that we can see clearly even hard to see spots & discolouration.
- High Power Vacuuming – our industrial strength vacuum is used to vacuum your area rug from both sides prior to cleaning to remove trapped dust and debris,
- Special Attention To All Spots & Stains. No extra charge.
- Hot Water Extraction – we use the same high heat cleaning equipment & HomeSafe™ cleaning products that we use in your home for the best cleaning results.
- Thorough Drying – we use special drying racks to make sure that your area rug is dried properly.
We clean most types of area rugs, including wool area rugs and a full range synthetic fabrics. In addition to cleaning your Indian area rug, we also offer treatments that can prolong time between cleanings and increase the life of your Indian area rug.